ప్రభువైన యేసు క్రీస్తు శ్రమల ధ్యానము : Day 39
వాక్య భాగము: Meditation on 7 words on cross
- Luke 23:34: Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.
- Luke 23:43: Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in paradise.
- John 19:26–27: Woman, behold your son. Son, behold your mother
- Matthew 27:46 & Mark 15:34 My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?
- John 19:28: I thirst.
- John 19:30: It is finished. (From the Greek "Tetelestai" which is also translated "It is accomplished", or "It is complete".)
- Luke 23:46: Father, into thy hands I commit my spirit.
Click here to Like this page
Share your thoughts and suggestions
Like this page on Facebook
Tweet this page on TwitterTweet
Recommend this website on Google +